Self-Paced Online Learning
Learn on your own accord, wherever you want, whenever you want.
Flexible Payment Options
You have the option to choose from four easy instalment plans.
14 Days Money Back Guarantee
Hassle-free guarantee on purchase, ensuring quality & your peace of mind.
This course will elevate your massage expertise, where you will get into the ancient healing practice, honing your skills to address specific health concerns and enhance overall well-being.
What you will learn from this course?
- Understand the fundamentals of the reflexology process
- Know how to apply various reflexology techniques and methods
- Identify the acupressure points that can be used
- Gain knowledge about the use of reflexology charts
- Understand the importance of the endocrine system in reflexology
- Know how frequently you should treat someone
- Identify the common ailments that can be treated by reflexology therapy
- Acquire the expertise and skills necessary to practice as a reflexologist.
- Understand how to use the skills you gained in this course in a practical setting
This Reflexology Training Course will provide you with essential knowledge about the fundamentals and process of reflexology, as well as skills to practice as a reflexologist. You will learn from expert instructors with experience in the field who will impart the most relevant expertise and best practices.
- Application methods
- Common ailments that reflexology can treat
- Methods and techniques
- Utilise reflexology charts
- Stimulate acupressure points
- Acquire skills and knowledge to work as a reflexologist
- Essential skills, confidence and competence to assist you in the massage therapy industry
- Core competencies required to drive a successful career in the massage therapy industry
Who is this Course for?
- Reflexologists can take this Reflexology Training Course to refresh their existing skills and knowledge
- Holistic and massage therapists can take this course to enhance their skills and knowledge for a rewarding career in this field
- This course is also ideal for beginners and aspiring individuals who want to pursue careers in reflexology
- Reflexologists looking to launch their own reflexology business can also take this Reflexology Training Course
- Anyone interested in reflexology and want to learn the procedures for themselves or others can take this course
This Reflexology Training Course has no academic prerequisites and is open to students from all academic disciplines. You will, however, need a laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone and a reliable internet connection.
This Reflexology Training Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure.
- Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner can grasp from each section.
- In the assessment, the pass mark is 60%.
Advance Your Career
This Reflexology Training Course will provide you with significant opportunities to enter the relevant job market and select your desired career path. Additionally, by showcasing these skills on your resume, you will be able to develop your career, face more competitors in your chosen sector, and increase your level of competition.
CPD certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing this course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a leading accredited organisation that certifies and regulates alternative therapists, healers, and training providers around the world. After completing the IPHM accredited course you will be eligible to apply for the insurance.
What We Are Going To Go Through In This Section.
You Can Join Our Facebook Group If You Want. It Is A Great Resource!
It Doesn’t Matter How You Learned To Stimulate The Points
Here Is A Look At How You Be Treating Your Client You Client After This Course
A Closer Look At Some Of The Acupressure Points That You Will Be Using
Why The Solar Plexus/Diaphragm Area On The Foot Is So Calming
Why The Endocrine System Is So Important In Treating Certain Conditions.
Which Reflexology Charts To Use
The Importance Of The Intake Form And Your Assessment.
How Often Should You Treat Someone
Introduction To This Section
A Quick Reminder For You About Large Intestine
Treating Lower Back Pain And Sciatica
Headaches And Migraines
Arthritis-Let’s Take A Look at How To Treat This Common Condition.
Treating Asthma And Respiratory Problems
Colds And Flus
Hay Fever (Allergic Seasonal Rhinitis)
Treating ALL Muscle And Joint Pain Throughout The Body.
Treating Alzheimer’s Disease
Treating High Blood Pressure
Treating Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Working As A Reflexologist. A Great Way To Earn Money!
The Key Factors You Will Need To Work For Yourself
Reflexology is a technique of massage in which the feet, hands, and ears are subjected to varying degrees of pressure that offer numerous health benefits.
Reflexology has numerous health advantages, that include:
Reflexology should not be performed on patients who have active gout in the foot, unhealed wounds, or foot fractures. Prior to beginning reflexology on the feet, patients with osteoarthritis that affects the foot or ankle or those who have vascular disease of the legs or feet should speak with their primary care physician.
Reflexology is used by millions of individuals worldwide as a complementary therapy for ailments like anxiety, asthma, cancer treatment, cardiovascular problems, diabetes, headaches, renal function, PMS, and sinusitis, despite the fact that it cannot be used to diagnose or treat disease.
You can enrol in classes online or at healing facilities that will help you train as a reflexologist. This Reflexology Training Course is ideal for you if you are looking for a comprehensive and well-designed online course.
Starting off, a reflexologist can expect to make between £11,000 and £14,000 annually. Reflexologists with years of experience and a solid clientele can expect to make between £20,000 and £35,000 annually. A reflexologist who owns and operates their own clinic and pays additional staff members could make up to £35,000 annually.
After successfully registering for the Reflexology Training Course, you will receive an email regarding your login details, allowing you access to your online training course.
Upon successfully enrolling for a course, you will receive an email with your login details. Kindly check your inbox/junk folder and spam folder, or you can contact our award-winning customer support team via [email protected].
Sure, you can gift any of our courses to your friends or dearest ones. After purchasing any course as a gift, kindly provide the learner’s details via [email protected], and then we will send your gift to the learner with the login details of the course.
Definitely, you can enrol for this self-paced online video training course. Once you purchase the course, you will receive your login details via email. As you will have lifetime access to the login portal, hence you can complete your course at your convenient time.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
Upon successfully completing the Reflexology Training Course, you can order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill.
After successfully passing the MCQ exam, you will be eligible to order the Reflexology Training Course Endorsed Certificate by the Quality Licence Scheme.
No prior knowledge is necessary for Reflexology Training Course, making it ideal for beginners. However, a positive attitude toward learning is always a plus.