Self-Paced Online Learning
Learn on your own accord, wherever you want, whenever you want.
Flexible Payment Options
You have the option to choose from four easy instalment plans.
14 Days Money Back Guarantee
Hassle-free guarantee on purchase, ensuring quality & your peace of mind.
Revitalise your wellness expertise with our cupping course. Learn precision techniques to uplift circulation, melt away tension and become a certified cupping therapist.
What you will learn from this course?
- Recognise various advanced cupping techniques
- Discover the steps involved in professional cupping therapy
- Understand which type of cups to purchase for cupping therapy
- Discover how to cure pain in various body parts using cupping therapy
- Learn how to use cupping therapy to treat frozen shoulder
- Master the method for administering cupping therapy to multiple body parts
- Know how to use cupping therapy for relaxation and stress relief
- Recognise and stimulate acupressure points for a relaxing therapy
- Discover the process of acupressure and static cupping
- Understand how to use the skills you gained in this course in a practical setting
This course will provide you with skills and knowledge about the fundamental and advanced cupping therapy techniques you need to address a variety of muscles and joint pain across the body. You will learn from expert instructors with experience in the field who will impart the most relevant expertise and best practices.
- Utilise various cupping therapy techniques
- Purchase the ideal cups for therapy
- Overcome the barriers to cupping
- Demonstrate the cupping therapy process
- Apply acupressure and static cupping
- Use cupping to unwind and reduce stress
- Cure respiratory issues, cold, and frozen shoulder.
- Reduce pain in the back, hips, knees, feet and ankles
- Essential skills, confidence and competence to assist you in the massage therapy industry
- Core competencies required to drive a successful career in the massage therapy industry
Who is this Course for?
- Cupping therapists looking to refresh their existing skills and knowledge can take this Cupping Therapy Course
- Spa therapists, massage therapists and aestheticians can take this course to enhance their skills and knowledge for a rewarding career in this field
- This Cupping Therapy Course is also ideal for beginners and aspiring individuals who want to pursue a career as a cupping therapist
- Owners of massage clinics and experienced beauty massage professionals can also take this Cupping Therapy Course
- Anyone interested in cupping therapy and wants to learn the procedures for themselves or others can also take this course
This Cupping Therapy Course has no academic prerequisites and is open to students from all academic disciplines. You will, however, need a laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone and a reliable internet connection.
This Cupping Therapy Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure.
- Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner can grasp from each section.
- In the assessment, the pass mark is 60%.
Advance Your Career
This Cupping Therapy Course will provide you with significant opportunities to enter the relevant job market and select your desired career path. Additionally, by showcasing these skills on your resume, you will be able to develop your career, face more competitors in your chosen sector, and increase your level of competition.
CPD certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing this course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a leading accredited organisation that certifies and regulates alternative therapists, healers, and training providers around the world. After completing the IPHM accredited course you will be eligible to apply for the insurance.
Welcome to My Course
You Can Join Our Facebook Group If You Want. It Is A Great Resource
Learn the 2 Different Cupping Techniques in Under 2 Minutes
Ok, so Let’s Get Serious for a Minute. What Is So Wrong About the Red Marks?
So How Does Cupping Work?
What Types Of Cups Should I Buy And Why?
These Cups People Swear By, But I have Just Had No Luck with Them
A Rundown On How To Do Cupping On Someone’s Back
The Contraindications to Cupping
What Should You Do Your Treatment On?
Let’s Have a Little Practice Shall We?
How this Section Of The Course Works
Neck Pain/Neck Tension
How To Do Cupping For Neck Pain And Tension
How To Do Cupping For The Neck On Someone Else
Some Advanced Techniques For Neck Pain And Tension
Neck Exercises To Relieve Pain
Shoulder/Rotator Cuff Pain/Shoulder Impingements
How to Do Cupping for Rotator Cuff and Shoulder Problems
Exercises to Do for Rotator Cuff Problems
Exercises For Frozen Shoulder
Extension Exercise For Upper Back Pain Relief
Biceps Tendonitis/Upper Arm Pain
Tennis Elbow Pain/Forearm Extensor Pain
Home Exercises For Tennis Elbow
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome/Wrist Pain
How To Treat Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Golfer’s Elbow And Forearm Pain
Home Exercises For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Advanced Techniques For The Arms And Forearms
Home Trigger Point Release Techniques for Thumb/Hand Pain
How To Do Cupping For Relaxation/Stress Relief
How To Do A Relaxing Cupping Massage For The Back And Neck
Welcome To Section
Lower Back Pain
How To Do Cupping For The Lower Back And Sciatica
How To Do Cupping For Hip Pain
Hamstring Strains, Hamstring Pain
How To Do Cupping For The Hamstrings.
Thigh Pain and Groin Strains
How to Do Cupping for the Thigh (Quadriceps) And Groin Area
How to Do Cupping for Iliotibial Band Syndrome
Knee Pain, Runners Knee, Meniscal Pain
How To Do Cupping For Knee Pain
Calf Pain, Calf Cramps and Tired And Sore Calves
How To Do Cupping For The Calf
How To Stretch The Calf Muscles Correctly
Advanced Techniques For The Thighs, Hamstrings And The Lower Leg
Ankle Sprains, Chronic Ankle Pain
A Quick Word About Treating Acute Sprains And Strains
How To Do Cupping For Ankle Pain And Sprains
Treating Chronic Ankle Pain
Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Spur, Foot Pain and Tired Feet
How To Do Cupping For Plantar Fasciitis And Generalized Foot Pain
A Great Home Exercise For Plantar Fasciitis And Any Foot Pain
How Long Should You Stretch a Muscle For? Here Is the Answer
How Often Should You Treat Someone?
What about using static cupping?
Treating Using Acupressure Points as Well
A traditional type of alternative medicine known as cupping therapy is a therapy where a therapist applies special cups to your skin for a short period of time to create suction. People receive it for a variety of reasons, including as a form of deep-tissue massage and to aid with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation, and overall well-being.
Cupping is not recommended for persons who are extremely Yin-Xu (fluid deficient), for those who have haemorrhage of any sort, and for tumours of any kind, including tuberculosis. Additionally, anyone who has had a cardiac arrest within the previous six months should not undergo any form of cupping.
The benefits of cupping therapy include the following:
You can enrol in classes online or at healing facilities that will help you learn the process of cupping therapy. This Cupping Therapy Course is ideal for you if you are looking for a comprehensive and well-designed online course.
No, this Cupping Therapy Course is also for beginners looking to gain skills and knowledge about cupping therapy.
No, with our easy-to-follow instruction and course materials, you will be swiftly equipped with essential skills and knowledge about cupping therapy.
While acupuncture employs needles through the skin, cupping therapy uses materials on the skin's surface.
After successfully registering for the Cupping Therapy Course, you will receive an email regarding your login details, allowing you access to your online training course.
Upon successfully enrolling for a course, you will receive an email with your login details. Kindly check your inbox/junk folder and spam folder, or you can contact our award-winning customer support team via [email protected].
Sure, you can gift any of our courses to your friends or dearest ones. After purchasing any course as a gift, kindly provide the learner’s details via [email protected], and then we will send your gift to the learner with the login details of the course.
Definitely, you can enrol for this self-paced online video training course. Once you purchase the course, you will receive your login details via email. As you will have lifetime access to the login portal, hence you can complete your course at your convenient time.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
Upon successfully completing the Cupping Therapy Course, you can order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill.
After successfully passing the MCQ exam, you will be eligible to order the Cupping Therapy Course Endorsed Certificate by the Quality Licence Scheme.
No prior knowledge is necessary for the Cupping Therapy Course, making it ideal for beginners. However, a positive attitude toward learning is always a plus.