Self-Paced Online Learning
Learn on your own accord, wherever you want, whenever you want.
Flexible Payment Options
You have the option to choose from four easy instalment plans.
14 Days Money Back Guarantee
Hassle-free guarantee on purchase, ensuring quality & your peace of mind.
Boost your HR expertise with our Online course in UK employment law. From the recruitment process to workplace rights, gain the knowledge to ensure your organisation operates seamlessly within the legal framework.
What you will learn from this course?
- Learn thoroughly about the fundamentals of the employment law
- Identify the laws governing employment in the UK
- Understand the recruitment process and how to avoid discrimination
- Gain knowledge about different types of employment contracts
- Understand the rights and benefits of employees
- Explore the legal requirements for health and safety in the workplace
- Learn the importance of training and development in the workplace
- Find the ways to handle grievances at the workplace
UK Employment Law For HR Online Training Course Course
Gain a competitive edge in HR management with our comprehensive UK employment law for HR course. This course is designed to equip HR professionals, managers and business owners with the necessary skills and knowledge to manage the complex legal sector of employment in the United Kingdom. From understanding employment contracts to navigating discrimination laws, employee rights, health and safety regulations and termination processes, this course covers it all. Through interactive modules, practical examples, and case studies you will gain the expertise needed to make decisions to ensure compliance and effectively manage the employment relationship within your organisation.
- In-depth knowledge and practical skills in employment law
- Ensure legal compliance within the organisation
- Manage employment relationships effectively
- Handle grievances effectively and protect your organisation from lawsuits
- Identify and mitigate legal risks and prevent legal disputes
- Promote fair treatment and equality within the workplace
Who is this Course for?
- This course is for HR professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge and understanding of UK employment law
- This is an ideal course for individuals aspiring to pursue a career in HR management roles
- This course is suitable for managers and supervisors responsible for overseeing employee relations and other legal matters of employees
- This course is open to anyone with an interest in understanding employee rights, obligations and legal frameworks within the UK employment sector
This online course has no academic prerequisites and is open to students from all academic disciplines. You will, however, need a laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone and a reliable internet connection.
This course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon completing the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure.
- Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner can grasp from each section.
- In the assessment, the pass mark is 60%.
Advance Your Career
This course will provide you with significant opportunities to enter the relevant job market and select your desired career path. Additionally, by showcasing these skills on your resume, you will be able to develop your career, face more competitors in your chosen sector, and increase your level of competition.
If you are looking for a Workplace Safety Training course enrol on our affordable and highly informative course, which will open your door towards a wide range of opportunities within your chosen sector.
CPD certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing this course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
Fundamentals of the Employment Law
Laws Governing Employment in the UK
The Recruitment Process
Employment Rights & Benefits
Health and Safety
Training and Development Opportunities
Discrimination at Workplace
Dismissal at Workplace
Developing a Social Media Policy at Workplace
Disciplinary Guidelines against Drug & Alcohol Misuse
Conclusion UK Employment Law
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD-certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
Although QLS courses are not subject to Ofqual regulation, they must adhere to an extremely high level that is set and regulated independently across the globe. A course that has been approved by the Quality Licence Scheme simply indicates that it has been examined and evaluated in terms of quality and fulfils the predetermined quality standards.
For CPD accredited PDF certificate it will take 24 hours, however for the hardcopy CPD certificate takes 5-7 business days and for the Quality License Scheme certificate it will take 7-9 business days.
Yes, you can pay via Invoice or Purchase Order, please contact us at [email protected] for invoice payment.
Yes, you can pay via instalments at checkout.
No, there is no age limit for online learning. Online learning is accessible to people of all ages and requires no age-specific criteria to pursue a course of interest. As opposed to degrees pursued at university, online courses are designed to break the barriers of age limitation that aim to limit the learner’s ability to learn new things, diversify their skills, and expand their horizons.
After successfully purchasing the course, you will receive an email within 24 hours with the login details of your course. Kindly check your inbox, junk or spam folder, or you can contact our client success team via [email protected]