Self-Paced Online Learning
Learn on your own accord, wherever you want, whenever you want.
Flexible Payment Options
You have the option to choose from four easy instalment plans.
14 Days Money Back Guarantee
Hassle-free guarantee on purchase, ensuring quality & your peace of mind.
What you will learn from this course?
- Know how to apply food safety principles in every environment
- Learn how to prevent food poisoning and spoilage
- Discover ways to control microbiological, chemical, physical and allergen hazards
- Know how to maintain personal hygiene
- Understand the process of cleaning and disinfection
- Learn how to use and design food premises and equipment
- Know how to effectively implement the HACCP and FSMS
- Adhere to the food safety legislations and requirements
Level 3 Food Safety and Hygiene for Supervisors Course
This course will provide you with in-depth knowledge of food safety principles to abide by food safety legislation, supervise proper food safety and prevent the spread of foodborne illnesses. You will learn from expert instructors with experience in the field who will impart the most relevant expertise and best practices.
- Comply with food safety legislation
- Maintain personal hygiene and pest control
- Control chemical, physical, microbiological and allergen hazards
- Effectively utilise food safety equipment
- Properly implement HACCP
- Essential skills, confidence and competence to assist you in this industry
- Core competencies required to drive a successful career in this industry
This Level 3 Food Safety and Hygiene for Supervisors course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This Level 3 Food Safety and Hygiene for Supervisors course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification.
Who is this course for?
- This course is ideal for owners of food businesses looking to update their knowledge and skills about food safety
- Anyone who is interested in transforming their food business into one that adheres to all food safety regulations can take this Supervising Food Safety Level 3 Course
- This training is also open to coordinators, managers, or supervisors responsible to oversee food safety in any business
- Beginners and aspiring individuals who want to work in this field can also take this course]
This Supervising Food Safety Level 3 Course has no academic prerequisites and is open to students from all academic disciplines. You will, however, need a laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone and a reliable internet connection.
This Supervising Food Safety Level 3 Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure.
- Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner can grasp from each section.
- In the assessment, the pass mark is 60%.
Advance Your Career
This Supervising Food Safety Level 3 Course will provide you with significant opportunities to enter the relevant job market and select your desired career path. Additionally, by showcasing these skills on your resume, you will be able to develop your career, face more competitors in your chosen sector, and increase your level of competition.
CPD certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing this course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
Employees will receive full instruction in safe food preparation and serving procedures through food hygiene and safety training. They are able to work safely as a result, safeguarding clients from the health dangers associated with food contamination.
To sustain life and advance good health, it is essential to have access to adequate quantities of safe and nourishing food. More than 200 diseases, ranging from cancer to diarrhoea, are brought on by unsafe food that contains dangerous germs, viruses, parasites, or chemical chemicals.
With minor exceptions, it applies to all phases of food and feed production, processing, and distribution. Food businesses must abide by the law governing food safety.
You can enrol in classes online that will help you learn about supervising food safety. This Supervising Food Safety Level 3 Course is ideal for you if you are looking for a comprehensive and well-designed online course.
No, this Supervising Food Safety Level 3 Course is also ideal for anyone looking to gain skills and knowledge about food safety.
No, with our easy-to-follow instruction and course materials, you will be swiftly equipped with essential skills and knowledge about supervising food safety.
After successfully registering for the Supervising Food Safety Level 3 Course, you will receive an email regarding your login details, allowing you access to your online training course.
Upon successfully enrolling for a course, you will receive an email with your login details. Kindly check your inbox/junk folder and spam folder, or you can contact our award-winning customer support team via [email protected].
Sure, you can gift any of our courses to your friends or dearest ones. After purchasing any course as a gift, kindly provide the learner’s details via [email protected], and then we will send your gift to the learner with the login details of the course.
Definitely, you can enrol for this self-paced online video training course. Once you purchase the course, you will receive your login details via email. As you will have lifetime access to the login portal, hence you can complete your course at your convenient time.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
Upon successfully completing the Supervising Food Safety Level 3 Course, you can order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill.
After successfully passing the MCQ exam, you will be eligible to order the Supervising Food Safety Level 3 Course Endorsed Certificate by the Quality Licence Scheme.
No prior knowledge is necessary for the Supervising Food Safety Level 3 Course, making it ideal for beginners. However, a positive attitude toward learning is always a plus.