Self-Paced Online Learning
Learn on your own accord, wherever you want, whenever you want.
Flexible Payment Options
You have the option to choose from four easy instalment plans.
14 Days Money Back Guarantee
Hassle-free guarantee on purchase, ensuring quality & your peace of mind.
This online Psychotherapist Diploma Course will provide you with the fundamental education required to work as a psychotherapist. You will gain the core differences between psychology, counselling, and psychotherapy with essential skills, confidence, and competence. By completing this course, you will be able to offer quality psychotherapy services and build your clientele.
What you will learn from this course?
- Understand the fundamental and historical aspects of psychotherapy
- Recognise the subtle difference between psychology, counselling and psychotherapy
- Acquire skills and knowledge to start your own psychotherapy practice
- Discover how to establish a therapeutic setting for psychotherapy
- Know how to perform psychotherapy on various types and groups of patients
- Learn about various types of psychotherapy and their mechanisms
- Know how to offer effective internet-based therapy
- Transform into a competent and well-trained psychotherapist
- Understand how to use the skills you gained in this course in a practical setting
Psychotherapist Diploma Course
This course will equip you with the essential skills and knowledge to start working as a psychotherapist and build your clientele by offering quality psychotherapy services. You will learn from expert instructors with experience in the field who will impart the most relevant expertise and best practices.
- Core differences between psychology, Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Start your own psychotherapy practice
- Know what each session of psychotherapy involves
- Perform psychotherapy for children, groups and families
- Utilise the unconscious process, defence mechanisms, CBT and humanistic approach
- Perform effective online therapy
- Essential skills, confidence and competence to assist you in this industry
- Core competencies required to drive a successful career in this industry
Who is this Course for?
- Mental health professionals and therapists can take this course to understand the fundamental theory and techniques of psychotherapy
- Counsellors and Psychologists can also take this course to update their knowledge and skills about psychotherapy
- Beginners and aspiring individuals who want to work as a psychologist can also take this course
- Psychotherapists looking to start their own practice can also take this Train as a Psychotherapist – CPD Course
- Anyone who wants to learn about psychotherapy can also take this Train as a Psychotherapist – CPD Course
This Train as a Psychotherapist – CPD Course has no academic prerequisites and is open to students from all academic disciplines. You will, however, need a laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone and a reliable internet connection.
This Train as a Psychotherapist – CPD Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure.
- Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner can grasp from each section.
- In the assessment, the pass mark is 60%.
Advance Your Career
This Train as a Psychotherapist – CPD Course will provide you with significant opportunities to enter the relevant job market and select your desired career path. Additionally, by showcasing these skills on your resume, you will be able to develop your career, face more competitors in your chosen sector, and increase your level of competition.
CPD certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing this course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a leading accredited organisation that certifies and regulates alternative therapists, healers, and training providers around the world. After completing the IPHM accredited course you will be eligible to apply for the insurance.
About the Instructor
About the Course
What is Psychotherapy?
A Short Historical Introduction
Psychology, Counselling & Psychotherapy
Where do Psychotherapists work?
Who Can Benefit from Psychotherapy
Short-Term Vs Long-Term Therapy
What does the First Psychotherapy Session Involve?
Psychotherapy for Children
Individual and Group Sessions
Unconscious Processes (The Unconscious Mind)
Cognitive Behavioural Approach (CBT)
Face-to-face Vs ‘Online’ Psychotherapy
How to Become an ‘Online Psychotherapist’?
Thank You and Good Bye!
Through the improvement of their emotions and behaviour, psychotherapy encourages people to make healthy changes to their thinking and lifestyle.
Psychotherapy, often known as talk therapy, is a means to support people who are experiencing a wide range of emotional problems and mental diseases. Psychotherapy can aid in reducing or managing bothersome symptoms, allowing a person to operate more effectively and promoting healing.
In general, counselling is advised for particular problems and circumstances, such as addiction or sorrow, and usually lasts for a few weeks to many months. Contrarily, psychotherapy frequently focuses on difficulties from the past that might be contributing to current troubles.
Over the past five years, mental health issues have become more common among children and young people. In the UK, young people's likelihood of having a mental health illness increased by 60% between 2017 and 2021. As a result, there is a need for more mental health services and trained psychologists.
In the UK, a psychologist makes an average pay of £47,508 a year, or £24.36 an hour. Most experienced workers can earn up to £60,384 per year, while entry-level roles start at £40,673 annually.
Yes, in order to practice as a psychologist, or counsellor in your area and offer psychotherapy, you must complete the necessary training, receive the necessary certifications, and obtain the necessary licensure. Moreover, having a certificate that the clients can rely on can give them peace of mind that they're in good hands if you're just getting started and need to expand your clientele.
You can enrol in classes online or at healing facilities that will help you learn about psychotherapy. This Train as a Psychotherapist - CPD Course is ideal for you if you are looking for a comprehensive and well-designed online course.
No, this Train as a Psychotherapist - CPD Course is also ideal for anyone who wants to learn about psychotherapy to support themselves or their loved ones suffering from mental health issues, as well as for anyone looking to gain skills and knowledge about psychotherapy.
No, with our easy-to-follow instruction and course materials, you will be swiftly equipped with essential skills and knowledge about psychotherapy.
After successfully registering for the Train as a Psychotherapist - CPD Course, you will receive an email regarding your login details, allowing you access to your online training course.
Upon successfully enrolling for a course, you will receive an email with your login details. Kindly check your inbox/junk folder and spam folder, or you can contact our award-winning customer support team via [email protected].
Sure, you can gift any of our courses to your friends or dearest ones. After purchasing any course as a gift, kindly provide the learner’s details via [email protected], and then we will send your gift to the learner with the login details of the course.
Definitely, you can enrol for this self-paced online video training course. Once you purchase the course, you will receive your login details via email. As you will have lifetime access to the login portal, hence you can complete your course at your convenient time.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
Upon successfully completing the Train as a Psychotherapist - CPD Course, you can order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill.
After successfully passing the MCQ exam, you will be eligible to order the Train as a Psychotherapist - CPD Course Endorsed Certificate by the Quality Licence Scheme.
No prior knowledge is necessary for the Train as a Psychotherapist - CPD Course, making it ideal for beginners. However, a positive attitude toward learning is always a plus.