Self-Paced Online Learning
Learn on your own accord, wherever you want, whenever you want.
Flexible Payment Options
You have the option to choose from four easy instalment plans.
14 Days Money Back Guarantee
Hassle-free guarantee on purchase, ensuring quality & your peace of mind.
The Meeting Management Skills for Managers course is an excellent opportunity to enhance your ability to manage meetings effectively. You will learn foundational and advanced concepts of meeting management, as well as how to create a positive impact by projecting executive presence. This course is packed with tips and tricks that will help you become a better improve your overall leadership skills.
What you will learn from this course?
- Get an introduction to the fundamental tips for effective meetings
- Learn how to plan,schedule ,and conduct the meeting
- Know the main agenda and type of conversation are going to held
- Understand collaborative prospects of your meeting
- Know the difference between meeting management and meeting room management
- Get ideas about how to make decisions fast and efficiently
- Learn how to build rapport with FROGS
- Explore project presence,power presence, and power poise
- Learn how to enable group involvement and proper logistics
- Understand how to leave room for creativity and brainstorming sessions
- Learn how to solve problems in a meeting and close the meeting with a good closure
Meeting Management Skills For Managers Course
This Meeting management course can be a great learning experience which will nurture you with effective meeting management tips and tricks. This course can provide you with foundational and advanced concepts of meeting management such as focusing on agenda, collaborative prospects, building rapport, power poise,power presence and so on. You will be trained by an industrial expert who will provide you with real life examples and help you in career advancement.
- Basic of meeting management and its required skills
- Make decisions fast and effectively
- Group involvement in brainstorming sessions
- Create career opportunities with essential meeting management skills
Who is this Course for?
- This course is highly for beneficial for new managers who wants to enhance their meeting management skills
- This course is suitable for graduate students who want to start their career as managers and handle meetings efficiently
- This course is also available for newcomers who are new in management field and want to get a effective training on meeting management
- This course is also for professional managers who have been handling meetings for a longer time and want to achieve more qualifications to provide quality work
- Individuals with any educational background can also join this course and learn about the essential of meeting management
This Meeting management training course has no academic prerequisites and is open to students from all academic disciplines. You will, however, need a laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone and a reliable internet connection.
This Meeting time management certification course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure.
- Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner can grasp from each section.
- In the assessment, the pass mark is 60%.
Advance Your Career
This Meeting management course will provide you with significant opportunities to enter the relevant job market and select your desired career path. Additionally, by showcasing these skills on your resume, you will be able to develop your career, face more competitors in your chosen sector, and increase your level of competition.
If you are looking for a Leadership Skills for Supervisors Course enrol into our affordable and highly informative course, that will open your door towards a wide range of opportunities within your chosen sector.
CPD certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing this course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
Introduction – Top Tip for Meetings
What Do You Want
What Type of Conversation
Your Meeting Agenda
Who is Leading the Meeting
The Two Most Important Parts of a Meeting
Build Rapport with FROGS
Project Presence – Introduction
Power Presence Part 1
Power Presence Part 2
Create Impact by Selecting
Create Impact by Structuring
Create Impact by Simplifying, Synthesizing, and Summarizing
Slow and Deliberate
Stillness and Silence
The Universal Answer to any Question
A clear idea of how the meeting should go and what needs to be accomplished is necessary for effective meeting management.
For meetings, active listening, effective communication, assertiveness and diplomacy, impartiality, adaptability, empathy, leadership etc. skills are needed.
Communication, teamwork, leadership, and emotional intelligence are the managerial soft skills to acquire. These skills are essential for management as they help employees work well together by coordinating their activities.
The role of meeting management is the way you prepare, conduct, and use a work meeting to achieve business objectives, discuss project updates, or resolve team issues.
For collective decision-making, planning and follow up, accountability, democracy and other practices meeting skills are important.
You can control a meeting by referring back agenda, discourage interruptions, hand out materials if needed, set speaking time limits, act with confidence etc.
After successfully registering for the course, you will receive an email regarding your login details, allowing you access to your online training course.
Upon successfully enrolling for a course, you will receive an email with your login details. Kindly check your inbox/junk folder and spam folder, or you can contact our award-winning customer support team via [email protected].
Sure, you can gift any of our courses to your friends or dearest ones. After purchasing any course as a gift, kindly provide the learner’s details via [email protected], and then we will send your gift to the learner with the login details of the course.
Definitely, you can enrol for this self-paced online video training course. Once you purchase the course, you will receive your login details via email. As you will have lifetime access to the login portal, hence you can complete your course at your convenient time.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
Upon successfully completing the course, you can order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill.
After successfully passing the MCQ exam, you will be eligible to order the Developing managerial skills Certificate by the Quality Licence Scheme.
No prior knowledge is necessary for the course, making it ideal for beginners. However, a positive attitude toward learning is always a plus.